Private SUP Adventures
In Wisconsin, is there a better way to spend a summer day or night with friends than outside? I don’t think so! Amy will work with you to offer an adventure you won’t soon forget! Grab some of your besties and get out on the water. You can choose from a traditional format just like the public offerings, except with your pals and on your schedule. Or, if you’re looking for something a little different, let’s do that.
Because Amy is a one woman show, she can bring the fun anywhere. Want to go to the family lake house? She will meet you there! Are you and your friends more interested in just paddling, hold the yoga? No problem. What about experienced yogis that want a chance to try a little deeper practice than might be offered in a public class? Bring it on!
Private adventures include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties (up to six people)
- Company or work team-building activities
- Girls' night out
- Date night
- Family adventures (kids 12 and older welcome with a consenting adult and liability waiver completed)
- Rentals/classes on site at your function (private residence or other)
The 90-minute adventure includes the following:
- Paddleboard and paddle rental
- Personal floatation device and proper ACG-approved safety gear
- Basic paddle instruction
- Paddle/Yoga practice time will be determined based on the wants of the scheduling party and agreed upon before the meeting time to ensure full satisfaction
- 10 minutes at the end of class to get a picture and play with poses
1-4 people flat fee $160
4-6 people $40 per person
Discount may apply if booking group 10 or more.
Hourly rates are also available. Additional fees may apply if Amy comes to your location.
To join a private class as an invited guest, click the link below.